International Exhibition Centre (IEC)
Address: 15, Brovarsky Prospect, Kiev, Ukraine
IEC is a modern exhibition centre including 3 pavilions with general area about 58 000 m2:
- display area:
1st pavilion — 10 564 m2
2nd pavilion — 6 600 m2
3rd pavilion — 10 596 m2
- 16 entrance groups and 15 entrance groups for delivery of bulk freights straight in a pavilion
- ceiling height in central part of halls from 14 m. to 24 m.
- ceiling height in lateral parts of halls from 8 m. to 9,5 m.
- modern system of ventilation and conditioning
- vast storage facilities, possibility for the entrance of freight transport
- mail, telephone, Internet, service centre, bank
- conference halls, press-centre
- restaurants, cafe, buffets
- office apartments, cloak-rooms, rest rooms
- cmfortable traffic interchange
How to get there
Kiev's metro has a renowned reputation and it is a fast, reliable and inexpensive way to beat the traffic. The nearest metro station to the International Exhibition Centre (IEC) is Livoberezhna.
The airport, located 27 km away from Kiev.